Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529507 times)

Satya

Re: What are you eating right now?
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2008, 02:05:51 am »
Man... maybe it was old enough to have some "high" benefits.... I feel like there is energy surging through my body and my brain seems really focused. Could just be a mental thing though.

Yeah, you might be hallucinating again.  ;)

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2008, 05:56:20 am »
*sigh* it's those flashbacks, what can I say?  :P

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2008, 01:38:41 pm »
Just had lunch:
leftover blue marlin
left over tuna
left over beef sirloin
one saba banana
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline seesawsemiology

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2008, 05:06:26 pm »
marrow, loving it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2008, 05:10:33 am »
Just finished up some two-week old lamb liver.
I don't think it was quite "high" yet, but it was really stinky.
Didn't taste too bad though.
Could it be that only beef liver turns into soup as it gets older? Because the lamb liver was much more solid than it was originally.

Man... maybe it was old enough to have some "high" benefits.... I feel like there is energy surging through my body and my brain seems really focused. Could just be a mental thing though.

Judging from your description above, you've finally managed to experience the "crack cocaine" equivalent  of the raw-animal-foodist world. It took me 3 years to get up the courage to try the authentic "high-meat", so you've obviously got a lot of guts.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline stevesurv

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:09 am »
Beef tongue w/olive oil and suet.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:57:23 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2008, 05:32:05 am »
What do fresh olives taste like? Do people even eat fresh olives? (of course i'm not talking about canned or pickled ones)

William

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2008, 05:52:07 am »
Fresh black California olives in Cupertino right off the tree taste "haarrible". (The taster was from Boston ;) )
They must be soaked in brine to make them edible. AFAIK seawater will do, so they may then be paleolithic.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2008, 06:04:25 am »
Judging from your description above, you've finally managed to experience the "crack cocaine" equivalent  of the raw-animal-foodist world. It took me 3 years to get up the courage to try the authentic "high-meat", so you've obviously got a lot of guts.

Haha, nice!
I'm upset that I'm all out now.
However, I'm about to prepare some lamb heart to make high.
Hopefully I will have more and it will last a bit longer.

Offline stevesurv

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2008, 06:40:54 am »
Just finished up some two-week old lamb liver.
I don't think it was quite "high" yet, but it was really stinky.
Didn't taste too bad though.
Could it be that only beef liver turns into soup as it gets older? Because the lamb liver was much more solid than it was originally.

Greetings. Was that liver fresh or pre-frozen?

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2008, 07:23:46 am »
twas pre-frozen, good sir

Offline stevesurv

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2008, 07:28:07 am »
Ah, ok. Just curious. It's just that some folks seem to react differently to fresh and pre-frozen high meat. Another mystery yet to be solved.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2008, 07:28:40 am »
Yesterday for lunch I stuffed myself:

raw squid with eggs, raw labahita fish sashimi, fermented raw korean kimchi (lettuce), 2 fertilized duck egg yolks

At late dinner:

2 latundan bananas, 3 fertilized duck egg yolks, 1/2 guyabano fruit
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2008, 09:48:49 pm »
At lunch I had raw chicken breast, liver and heart from our rooster "Oniok".  It was his time. The rest of the family had cooked rooster.  I shared with my daughter half of the heart and half of the liver.

Found a head of wild salmon at the wet market this morning.
I bought it and had the cook make a soup out of it for dinner.
My wife said the fish stinks.
Obviously she does not know that wild salmon smells different.
I ate some fish soup, tastes fine to me, and the wild salmon is fattier. 
Of course this is cooked.
But this is just the 2nd wild salmon I've tasted.

Afterwards I had some chico / persimons.

Then I took out my true dinner, some freshly killed raw goat liver, while my wife's cousin came along and was conversing with me about a new website he needed to sell via e-commerce his new line of shorts and fighting clothes.

Snack before bed is some rambutans.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2008, 07:59:28 pm »
Mid morning snack I tried raw goat milk.  That was very filling.
At lunch with my son I had raw beef.
Mid day snack with my father in law was lanzones and chico.
Dinner was raw goat liver and raw goat kidney.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2008, 07:48:25 pm »
Just had a honeycrisp apple from the farmer's market, and now I'm eating some sashimi-grade tuna that the store had on sale ($5.99 a pound! i couldn't believe it)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2008, 05:31:16 pm »
Kilo and a half of raw grassfed liver and 1 raw lobster, yesterday. Today 8 figs, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, only mineral-water, nothing else.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2008, 07:17:44 pm »
Kilo and a half of raw grassfed liver and 1 raw lobster, yesterday. Today 8 figs, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, only mineral-water, nothing else.

Tyler, how do you digest 1,5 kg liver in one meal; raw meat still gives me runny stools (jogging and rebounding must just push things threw, what others seem to hold back for days?) so I just can not understand if that amount of liver would not cause trouble!!!!

I have fasted for two days, that may not be a problem if you don't do any/much sport...but both times I felt sick when I started to eat again - sooo sick I had to go to bed!!! I could not do my normal sport and felt  -v but I am underweight any way so that just did not help. The funny thing is; I am not hungry and just eat meat and fat because I like to eat once a day...but am always trying to make it work with out runny stools - those eating cooked meat don't have runny stools because it takes longer to digest and has less water perhaps.

Nicola

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 02:32:42 am by Nicola »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2008, 07:27:23 pm »
Tyler, how do you digest 1,5 kg liver in one meal; raw meat still gives me runny stools (jogging and rebounding must just push things threw, what others seem to hold back for days?) so I just can not understand if that amount of liver would not cause trouble!!!!

I have fasted for two days, that may not be a problem if you don't do any/much sport...but both times I felt sick when I started to eat again - sooo sick I had to go to bed!!! I could not do my normal sport and felt  -v but I am underweight any way so that just did not help. The funny thing is; I am not hungry and just eat meat and fat because I like to eat once a day...but am always trying to make it work with out runny stools - those eating cooked meat don't have runny stools because it takes longer to digest and has less water perhaps.

Nicola

Nicola

The 1 meal, remember, can cover up to 4 hours, according to IF doctrine - though, admittedly, I usually take much less time, in this case, I think I took  a couple of hours or so to eat it all. I tend not to do as well, if I eat every single day - I need a few whole days, here and there, for fasting, and I find, anyway, that my appetite goes when I concentrate heavily on some project or other.

I only get runny stools from liver, if I'm constantly eating it all the time in large amounts(a sign that my body's had enough of the liver's nutrients?) It's been some time since I ate the stuff, so my stools are fine. I never have a problem with other meats/organ-meats.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2008, 10:12:13 pm »

I can never fit 1.5 kg of anything in my little tummy.  Boy, you must really be hungry!  The most meat I have eaten is 0.5 kg.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2008, 06:37:57 am »
I've eaten huge amounts of liver in the past and you'd be suprised how much of the stuff you can get down especially when your not eating fat. I remember eating a kilo then going for a surf a few hours later. It digests so easily.

I'm addicted to liver at the moment and start off with about 200-400 grams for entre. I then eat about 600 grams of ground beef(which includes some heart) and 200 grams of suet which I don't finish. I'm a lot more active at the moment so I feel I need it.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline seesawsemiology

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2008, 12:19:50 pm »
raw grass fed liver, pork back fat, duck eggs...
ive gotten much better with "bolting" lately and even have been getting into chewing liver a bit which was a problem in the past,i feel great. things are progressing nicely i think.im even flirting with the idea of high meat but dont know how close i really am.  :o

Offline Squall

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2008, 01:43:44 pm »
I had some two week old raw liver last night. It smelled bad (which bothered the GF far more than me) but had a very tangy and sharp taste. It wasn't bad. I'm gonna have the rest for breakfast tomorrow. I was a bit worried though since I haven't aired it out for many days.

This makes me wonder: is there a considerable difference between meat that is aired out regularly and meat that is not? Is it a difference between aerobic and anaerobic fermentation?
The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.

- Bertrand Russell

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2008, 05:59:13 pm »
I had some two week old raw liver last night. It smelled bad (which bothered the GF far more than me) but had a very tangy and sharp taste. It wasn't bad. I'm gonna have the rest for breakfast tomorrow. I was a bit worried though since I haven't aired it out for many days.

This makes me wonder: is there a considerable difference between meat that is aired out regularly and meat that is not? Is it a difference between aerobic and anaerobic fermentation?

I think that Aajonus said that not airing it allowed the "bad" bacteria to multiply at the expense of the "good" bacteria, with the reverse happening to the meat, if aired. In a way, that does make sense as canned (precooked) goods are the most implicated in food-poisoning. Whatever the case, I have never had the same benefits from high-meat, if not aired for weeks.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2008, 08:33:23 pm »
Morning I had papaya and coconut juice.

Lunch I had raw beef,
raw asohos fish (tasted for the first time)
and raw maya maya fish eggs dipped in a little organic coconut vinegar

This evening I had more raw maya maya fish eggs.  Tasted the cooked version my wife and kids had but I didn't like it.

afterwards I had 2 chicos / persimons

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk