Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529501 times)

Offline superja

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #1000 on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:58 am »
PS I'll be eating organs this week too, but all pig, I pick them up Thursday. They are eating grain and scraps, but the farm they live on has healthy practices. The animals are all beautiful. There isn't much else for them to eat this time of year. I hope it is healthy for me. My head can do funny things. I still like peperoni with raw cheese, I confess. But , I really don't like cooked organ meat at all. Much better raw.

I would worry less about what the pigs are eating than other animals, pigs naturally having a pretty varied diet.

For things like cows though, who should be grazing on grass, that would be an issue.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 22, 2012, 12:18:48 pm »
I would worry less about what the pigs are eating than other animals, pigs naturally having a pretty varied diet.

For things like cows though, who should be grazing on grass, that would be an issue.

Yeah, but farmers will feed even "naturally-raised" pigs some awful stuff.  I just don't trust pork, unless I've been to the farm myself.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 22, 2012, 02:01:36 pm »
Inger!!  You are beautiful!  I too would love to hear what you are saying in English--the only other language I understand a little is Spanish...no German, unfortunately.
How do you make the fish broth?  What kind of fish do you use?
Do you get your meat and organs fresh, or frozen?
I can't believe that old picture is you!  Although...now that I think about it...I bet some old pictures of me would have just as big of a difference...I should dig up some old pictures and compare!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:58:05 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 23, 2012, 01:03:43 am »
Oh my gosh!  Everything about you in that video is so cute... so feminine!
I have no idea what you were saying there for 10 minutes... but you look like a star!
And that voice.... smile smile smile.

Can I re-upload this same video so I can add English notes? 

Inger isst Innereien vom Elch

GS,

I want to report to you how a "Non Paleo" person reacted to this Video. 

He is one of my best friend and belongs to India. His family follows Hindu Religion (i.e. absolutely no meat of any kind).

I never imagined that he would ever start paleo diet, but only wished that he understands why I am eating Paleo.  Any how, he was entirely not impressed with all of my hours long talk and arguments and all the Videos that I showed him.

But then came this "earlier" Photo & "recent" video.

This was the first time it seemed that he took Paleo seriously.

Two of his comments were important and want to share it with Paleo community:

He said, " If you people could produce such Videos, where especially Ladies are eating raw food with good manners .... and also this "Previous" & "Recent" Photos (of both men and women), then this is very convincing stuff. "

He further said: " You showed me earlier Videos of a man who was eating raw meat & fish and lever  .... and I felt that somewhat disgusting and thought them of having that much of an extremist mad mind, but I don't get this feeling while watching this Video. I could not imagine such a lady to be indulging in non-sensible thing and thus I have to take it seriously".

In light of this reaction from a Non Paleo person, I would like to suggest:

1. Ask this lady  (and also to our other Girls + Dorothy especially) to help the community in making a few Professional Level Videos.
There is a total shortage of Professional Level Videos.
The immature Videos are not attractive but some what repulsive ... and main reason is they mainly belong to men who are eating raw.

I totally agree with the observation of my non paleo friend that raw eating Videos should be done by Ladies, and that too not looking "wild", but eating with good manners.

2. We already have a section for "Previous" & "Recent" photos.
Now we have to transfer and gather these Photos into one Video along with short summary/story.

In short, we need 2-3 professional Videos (which should be released in name of  "RawPaleoForum").

As Moderator, it is better you plan it, and plan it perfectly.

(By the way, it was your Videos of raw meat & fish & Lever with onions which I showed to my friend. Please don't mind it, your Videos were a source of great Encouragement for me, but for my "non paleo" friend they were not encouraging and attractive, but repulsive )
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 07:22:46 am by TylerDurden »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 23, 2012, 06:59:50 am »
I agree with the guy. I much prefer Inger's photos and video to the images of people eating with their mouths open and having meat hanging from their mouths and such, and it's not just because Inger is prettier and charismatic. Inger's images are more tastefully done and mature, and even her images of foods are more attractive. And I agree with the guy that Inger would probably do the best job of creating the video. She is multi-talented: a movie star, a photographer/videographer and a producer-director.

And I'm also glad that Dorothy is here to help bring some additional feminine sense and sensibility to this forum. When we boys are left to our own devices, we tend to devolve.  >D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 07:07:48 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #1005 on: February 23, 2012, 07:28:03 am »
GS is the admin/owner of our site, not just a mere Global Moderator. I also think that his videos are most  fascinating and not off-putting at all. It really helps that GS's videos include segments in which his young children appear. They are so sweet, and conjure up a wholesome image of a natural, raw-eating family, whereas cooked-food-eaters like to wrongly portray us as being solely loners who eat raw meats and are somehow "lucky"   l)  not to get food-poisoning etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: February 23, 2012, 07:33:50 am »
It really helps that GS's videos include segments in which his young children appear. They are so sweet, and conjure up a wholesome image of a natural, raw-eating family, whereas cooked-food-eaters like to wrongly portray us as being solely loners who eat raw meats and are somehow "lucky"   l)  not to get food-poisoning etc.
Sure, I like that aspect. I don't think Zaidi was trying to imply that there's nothing good at all in GS's videos/images or anyone else's (nor was I) and I thought Zaidi was rather polite about it.

Heck, if it'll help, I freely admit that any videos or images of me and what and how I eat would be far less appealing than Inger's videos/images. It seems like Zaidi is wisely thinking in terms of what will be most attractive and appealing to the greatest number of people who might consider raw Paleo (assuming we want to attract more people, of course).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 07:40:43 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 23, 2012, 12:34:31 pm »
My butcher says the freezer is full and they will not slaughter a pig until Wed. He is going to let me try fresh blood. I am so excited. It will probably be gross - because it is new.
     I am a big vampire fan so warm fresh blood is an experience I'm not about to pass up. In the fantasy books it is a rich, velvet  wine of power. Mostly they speak of the human variety - GROSS - animals are more pure and true - those vampire are a little backwards. It could be fun to make a little video of that. I have a big hand blown wine glass I never use. I could get dressed up in vamp clothes. This sounds fun. It is pretty at the farm too. If it is fun I'll try it, but in reality it is probably a lot to pull off. I've never made a you tube video so I'd love tips.
      Inger I'm going to try your fish cake recipe with chicken. No honey, but I might add a tiny bit of fruit, lemon chicken, orange? I used to make marinade for the grill with strawberries and jalapenos.
      I had a tender slice of beef that I prepared for my daughter last night. She said, "mom, I'm craving warm bloody red meat, will you make me something good?" I was thrilled. I warmed a blend of olive and coconut oil in cast iron. Then, I rubbed salt pepper and dried garlic into the beef and turned it over and over in the warm oil. The smell was amazing. It didn't alter the texture of the meat the way heat usually does. She loved it. I chiseled a tiny piece. Yummy!
       I ate chocolate crap 3 times this week. Each time swearing I wouldn't ever do it again. My life feels as unstable as my broken knee. Tomorrow is a new day.
      I think it is amazing how much better you look Inger. RAVF is amazing but I think it is only part of the puzzle. I certainly haven't figured it out yet, but I'm not giving up yet either.
      In my healthiest swings and with nice lighting I still look pretty good at 40 I'll try to make a nice video when everything is budding out in the world. I will go for beautiful and primal, if I can capture that. Nothing professional though - I have no experience, if it stinks we still have lovely Inger and I like GS's videos too.
      I will eat heart because that is my favorite too. I loved handling the fresh deer heart this fall. It belonged to a younger doe. Majick indeed. Dense with power and tender with radiant life, the heart of that beautiful doe is still with me when I move through the forest I feel her heart sing with mine.
     I imagine her within me tr aped in the walls of the hospital. Probably the trap is just in my minds limits, but trapped just the same. I won't be making any beautiful videos there.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: February 23, 2012, 12:35:38 pm »
whereas cooked-food-eaters like to wrongly portray us as being solely loners...

Which is ridiculous.  My social confidence only grows over time, whereas I had so much social anxiety on 8/1/1 that I really couldn't be around people at all.

A big part of my social confidence is knowing that I have such precise control over my health, and know exactly what to eat to heal myself.  It makes me very confident.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 23, 2012, 12:37:25 pm »

I ate chocolate crap 3 times this week. Each time swearing I wouldn't ever do it again.

Eat more fat.  It curbs cravings.  Also, I find that mineral supplements help, as well.  You might just be craving the magnesium.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 23, 2012, 12:51:09 pm »
It might be minerals I have been craving minerals and salt. I always eat bunches of fat. My head has been weird. I've been upset a long time about my knee. But I'll try more minerals. I do want them. Thanks
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 23, 2012, 04:02:54 pm »
GS is the admin/owner of our site, not just a mere Global Moderator. I also think that his videos are most  fascinating and not off-putting at all. It really helps that GS's videos include segments in which his young children appear. They are so sweet, and conjure up a wholesome image of a natural, raw-eating family, whereas cooked-food-eaters like to wrongly portray us as being solely loners who eat raw meats and are somehow "lucky"   l)  not to get food-poisoning etc.

Difference between Thinking of "Paleo" VS "Non Paleo" person

I think I didn't make my point clear enough and there is still misunderstanding.

I wrote:

(By the way, it was your Videos of raw meat & fish & Lever with onions which I showed to my friend. Please don't mind it, your Videos were a source of great Encouragement for me, but for my "non paleo" friend they were not encouraging and attractive, but repulsive )

I was convinced with paleo.

I searched and found many videos of people eating RAW,  but the  GS's Videos were the BEST paleo videos for me personally, the best encouraging videos for me, my favorite ones, they were on the top and I watched them again and again to get inspiration. ( I remember that I read Aajonus book first about RAW meat, then I read Geof at allexpert.com, but I took my first bite of raw fish only after watching the video of GS .... and I am really thankful to GS for this).

Therefore, I showed them to my non paleo friend too.

I am only trying to tell the LESSON that I learnt from my experiment  i.e. the difference in Thinking of "Paleo" vs "Non Paleo" person.  For one, it was source of inspiration ... but for 2nd it was not.

Therefore, I have presented the facts here too honestly. I hope GS don't mind it (please confirm).

Regards.

PS:

I found Children's Video of GS very very pleasant. Firstly, kids are really sweat and secondly, it was encouraging too for me to see children eating raw meat. 

I didn't ask my non paleo friend about his remarks on kid's video (perhaps I have not shown it to him up till now).

But we all know human nature is very difficult. If they have negative concept of paleo and want to only criticize, then they will find the angles to do it. They would simply call it bad parenting etc.

We could not make every one happy. Family Videos are very refreshing and we should keep on making them and don't have to bother much about OTHERs.  But at same time, we have to be diplomatic enough too to show them FIRST those things as introduction, which could really inspire them without getting repulsive.

Summary:

1. There should be two sets of Videos. One directed towards Non-Paleo people as introduction .... and 2nd set for Paleo people for more inspiration.

2. And we have to accept the fact that we lack Professional Videos in both these fields at moment.

3. All these Videos should be hosted directly at site  www.rawpaleodiet.com  (and not at  forum).

4. Also the most important thing is this that this post  by Tylor Durden (i.e. you)  "Advice For Newbies Wishing To Slowly Ease Into A Raw-Animal-Food Diet" ............. this should be hosted as separate Article at main website  www.rawpaleodiet.com  and should get permanent place in Top Menu or Side Menu.

Geof has to guide all the newbies time and again towards this thread.

5. In fact, this whole section of "Important Info for Newbies" should be hosted as Articles at the main website.

6. We are at moment more a "Discussion Forum based" site.  We better make our main Website more active and should provide important stuff there.

7. "Raw Paleo collaborative book" should be completed and posted on Main Website.
Geof's  site at allexpert.com should be presented as "Wrapper" on our main website.
Yahoo group should be presented as "Wrapper" on our main website.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:28:25 pm by zaidi »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 23, 2012, 06:07:59 pm »
OMG. I am a little overwhelmed by the responses to my video. It was a very spontaneous one and far from perfect.
I did not expect this. But, nothing could make me more happy, then if it could be to help for someone! Indeed.
Zaidi, it made me so happy reading your post! Thank you so much for sharing about your friend.
I will make more videos I promise.
It is true most (or all?) raw meat eating videos are from men AFAIK so it is time for us women to do some too. ;)
And.. while a woman is mostly the "cooker" it is natural she might give a more appetizing view to it. :)

Inger
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:23:33 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 23, 2012, 10:07:37 pm »
OMG. I am a little overwhelmed by the responses to my video. It was a very spontaneous one and far from perfect.
I did not expect this. But, nothing could make me more happy, then if it could be to help for someone! Indeed.

Inger

God bless you lady.

Humanity does indeed need help.

A small story, which inspires me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Good_Samaritan

Parable of the Good Samaritan

The parable of the Good Samaritan is a parable told by Jesus and is mentioned in only one of the Canonical gospels. According to the Gospel of Luke (10:25-37) a traveller (who may or may not be Jewish) is beaten, robbed, and left half dead along the road. First a priest and then a Levite come by, but both avoid the man. Finally, a Samaritan comes by. Samaritans and Jews generally despised each other, but the Samaritan helps the injured man.

Came recently to this story after googling for the meaning of name of our dear Admin "GS".

CitrusHigh

« Reply #1014 on: February 24, 2012, 03:43:48 am »
Wow inger, you are radiant that is for sure!

Here's what I'm eating today, wild salmon roe and our own free range, organic, soy-free eggs, laid last night.

I realize that my eating salmon roe is kind of ironic considering what I've said about the sustainability of seafood but that is a new belief of mine, arrived at after I bought 10 lbs of roe this summer for $6usd/lb. Got to use it up! Apparently fish eggs are great sources of K2 I learned recently along with vitamin D and lots of other goodies. These eggs, are gorgeous even just to look at with their ruby red translucent shimmer. These are uncured, and they arrived to me in their skeins, all I do is pull them out with my fingers and pop them in my mouth! They're also delcious with creme fraiche!

Cheers!

PS sorry my cam isn't clearer, it's my iphone and it's more than a bit stubborn!

Offline superja

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 24, 2012, 04:52:41 am »

Let'sCopOut- That looks absolutely beautiful.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: February 24, 2012, 08:17:47 pm »
Let's cop out,
I love your food! So beautiful colors!
You are so happy to get unprepaire roe. I can only get prefrozen and salted here..
I still eat it sometimes cause I love it.. ;)

So,
I did another video from eating my lunch today. This time in english.
Sorry about my english - it is so not good.
I am eating grassfed beef and fat, no fancy recipes. I will make recipe-vidos too when I have the time.

Capture 20120224 5

Inger
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:23:01 pm by Inger »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 24, 2012, 10:20:16 pm »

So,
I did another video from eating my lunch today. This time in english.
Sorry about my english - it is so not good.
I am eating grassfed beef and fat, no fancy recipes. I will make recipe-vidos too when I have the time.

Inger

Great.

Simple but very effective & yummy.

Once again a very valuable Video from my point of view. 

I liked it.

I am not a native English Speaker, therefore I could not judge it 100%. But still my feedback is as following:

1. I felt that you were looking good and cute speaking English (the very same feeling I got while hearing your German Video).

2. Your English is perfectly sufficient, as you are able to convey your message with Expressions (like Yummy expression.... and your Eyes also speaking Universal Language and telling us it was yummy).

Wow inger, you are radiant that is for sure!

Here's what I'm eating today, wild salmon roe and our own free range, organic, soy-free eggs, laid last night.

I realize that my eating salmon roe is kind of ironic considering what I've said about the sustainability of seafood but that is a new belief of mine, arrived at after I bought 10 lbs of roe this summer for $6usd/lb. Got to use it up! Apparently fish eggs are great sources of K2 I learned recently along with vitamin D and lots of other goodies. These eggs, are gorgeous even just to look at with their ruby red translucent shimmer. These are uncured, and they arrived to me in their skeins, all I do is pull them out with my fingers and pop them in my mouth! They're also delcious with creme fraiche!

Cheers!

PS sorry my cam isn't clearer, it's my iphone and it's more than a bit stubborn!

Let'sCopout:

This is one of the delicious raw dish and great idea for newbies.

Your cam is ok here .... but please also look for Video Camera ... we love to have your Video when you eat this super dish next time.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:45:45 pm by zaidi »

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: February 25, 2012, 12:38:11 am »
Hi Inger
   What cut of meat do you choose? Is it a roast that you cut the fat off of then stored on an open dish in the fridge? Does it work better with a large piece? Can you chisel off from right from the start or do you need to wait until it forms a layer? Have you ever tried it with a pork roast? I am liking salt lately. Would it be OK to put salt or other spices if I wanted on the outside and let it all age? Does it smell up the fridge? I don't want to push my husband over the edge.
      I love this video. I'm so excited to try myself.
Thank you
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: February 25, 2012, 02:33:03 am »
Thanks for doing a video in English!  You have such a cute voice :-)  I like your beef and fat "sushi"!  Kind of like a maki roll!  I think I'm going to do this with my meat. 

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: February 25, 2012, 04:06:46 am »
So this was my dinner tonight. I ate it all alone.  ;)

most delicious raw salmon tartar

Inger

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 25, 2012, 04:21:36 am »
Hi Adora!
   What cut of meat do you choose? Is it a roast that you cut the fat off of then stored on an open dish in the fridge? Does it work better with a large piece? Can you chisel off from right from the start or do you need to wait until it forms a layer? Have you ever tried it with a pork roast? I am liking salt lately. Would it be OK to put salt or other spices if I wanted on the outside and let it all age? Does it smell up the fridge? I don't want to push my husband over the edge.

I used roast, the piece what you use for roast beef? In German it is Braten. It has little fat and is quite cheap indeed.
Not tender, but it gets tender when it stays for so long. :)
No the fat was separate, muscle fat from beef. I had in slightly packed in my fridge, but some air could circulate. I do cut off the outer part first and use just the inner part of the fat when it get so old. The outer part gets quite oxidized I guess.
You can cut off from the start if you want to, I do to. It is good all time.
Do not use salt. It destroys good bacteria and "kills" the meat. I think salt for storing is no good.
If you want salt, sprinkle it on the top after you cut off a piece and just before eating! ;)
I am no fan of pig Adora.. -\ I have never tried that.
No it does not stink at all, as long as it gets air. I always use a wooden plate for my meat. It is better and it dries better.
Hope this helps.

Inger

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 25, 2012, 10:58:30 am »
adora I would be careful about pigs...especially their organs, we fed pigs up on corn and all the organic fruits and veggies they could eat and honest they had worms in their livers when we butchered them, totally gross, but it was because they were in a large pen and being slopped our left overs, and hung out with chickens(and their poo!)  the guy who slaughtered them said it's pretty common in pigs livers cause most people don't have "free range" pigs lol so yeah, be careful, ask the people you are getting the stuff from if they have eaten the liver raw, know its condition, etc...I know another farm I would probably try their pig liver raw 'cause I trust them as farmers, know they actually know their own meat and they also have nicer pastures for their pigs
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:11:07 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 25, 2012, 06:54:55 pm »
Hi Adora!
I used roast, the piece what you use for roast beef? In German it is Braten. It has little fat and is quite cheap indeed.
Not tender, but it gets tender when it stays for so long. :)
No the fat was separate, muscle fat from beef. I had in slightly packed in my fridge, but some air could circulate. I do cut off the outer part first and use just the inner part of the fat when it get so old. The outer part gets quite oxidized I guess.
You can cut off from the start if you want to, I do to. It is good all time.
Do not use salt. It destroys good bacteria and "kills" the meat. I think salt for storing is no good.
If you want salt, sprinkle it on the top after you cut off a piece and just before eating! ;)
I am no fan of pig Adora.. -\ I have never tried that.
No it does not stink at all, as long as it gets air. I always use a wooden plate for my meat. It is better and it dries better.
Hope this helps.

Inger

Thanks for making things clear and additional information.

I want to order the "Braten" (i.e. Rost beef) too after watching this Video, but I am afraid I don't have enough time as I have to fly abroad for couple of weeks.

Another valuable addition to our Video Library.

Please keep them coming. Thanks.

PS:
Would also love to have Video of inside of your Refrigerator after watching that tasty "Braten".  :)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 25, 2012, 10:20:06 pm »
inger i love your videos....you are so sweet :)!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am definitely going to buy some roast next time i see my rancher...however i am wondering will frozen and then thawed meat work for this?  not sure they have any fresh.....thanks again for the videos though, they are excellent and you are a gracious and generous soul to put that out there for others to learn from! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk