Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 530835 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #1025 on: February 26, 2012, 01:11:06 am »
adora I would be careful about pigs...especially their organs, we fed pigs up on corn and all the organic fruits and veggies they could eat and honest they had worms in their livers when we butchered them, totally gross, but it was because they were in a large pen and being slopped our left overs, and hung out with chickens(and their poo!)  the guy who slaughtered them said it's pretty common in pigs livers cause most people don't have "free range" pigs lol so yeah, be careful, ask the people you are getting the stuff from if they have eaten the liver raw, know its condition, etc...I know another farm I would probably try their pig liver raw 'cause I trust them as farmers, know they actually know their own meat and they also have nicer pastures for their pigs
In all religious taboos there is a grain (pun intended) of truth. The Moslems stay away from pig meat and that is why.

It is speculated that live pigs escaped from the Spanish ships that came ashore in Florida etc and spread disease to the indigenous populations that wiped out something like 90% of native North American Indians. Somewhat like the Spanish flu epidemic of 1917- 8
Cheers
Al

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 26, 2012, 02:15:07 am »
The farm where I get my pork is organic, but they do feed grain. I'm going to go there in the day time and look at how they live and look. Then I'm going to report back and ask for opinions. I have been eating it raw and the fat raw no problems, but not often.
Thanks everybody for the info.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 28, 2012, 11:21:44 am »
I made a video where I look fat and old. My grandma used to say to the mirror, "Angie is that really you". I felt connected to her watching my video  -\. Other than that, it's pretty good. I can't figure out how to put things on this site. Would an administrator make sure something isn't wrong with my profile please? Or tell  me how to fix it so I can put photos and videos on the site. I was able to do it before, but not now.
      The video is called
Raw Chicken Salad and Organ Dinner Part 1

On You Tube
I'm going to put part 2 up in tommorrow afternoon. It is taking forever to upload.
Good night
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 28, 2012, 11:35:49 am »
I made a video where I look fat and old. My grandma used to say to the mirror, "Angie is that really you". I felt connected to her watching my video  -\. Other than that, it's pretty good. I can't figure out how to put things on this site. Would an administrator make sure something isn't wrong with my profile please? Or tell  me how to fix it so I can put photos and videos on the site. I was able to do it before, but not now.
      The video is called

On You Tube
I'm going to put part 2 up in tommorrow afternoon. It is taking forever to upload.
Good night
Here, I will put it up for you Adora! ;) haha Don't say that you look fat and old! You look much better than most women your age!
just copy and paste the youtube link.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:58:16 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 28, 2012, 11:43:56 am »
haha you are totally cute.........i would come over for dinner!  i love raw chicken seriously and do the same lettuce wrap thang to spare others sometimes...fuck em tho hehe

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 28, 2012, 06:04:39 pm »
Yeah!!!!! I just watched you video.. This is such a cute video Adora!
As Jessica said, I totally got the feeling watching it, I want to be right there with you!!! :-*
Adora, my dear, you are beautiful!!! Very very sympathetic. I cannot see any fat either :o. You look great!

I love that you make videos too Adora!! You have a camera man. Wow. Much better videos that mine. More alive. :)
You have such a beautiful kitchen too.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Inger
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:42:51 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 28, 2012, 07:54:39 pm »
I am a happy man.

My wish has been granted. Thank you Adora  ( ... and Inger noted very correctly... thanks to the Cameraman too).

You see, "Reading Recipe" is boring ... but "Watching Adora making recipe" is very interesting, very pleasant.

Personally, I am very good in kitchen and could never follow a written recipe. But I enjoy the Video Recipe and could learn things much better through Video.

What I learnt from your and Inger's videos?

It was not only the recipe, but it was also the kitchen manners, and it was also the eating manners of raw meat.

Waiting for the 2nd part.

Sully... you are fast.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:04:27 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 29, 2012, 02:43:16 am »
Sully... you are fast.
Waiting for the 2nd part.

Sully... you are fast.

Oh yeah fastest man in the WEST dude! haha Yeah I agree, watching a recipe is a lot funner and you learn more too! Im too fast! Man those organs look so fresh!
Raw Chicken Salad and Organ Dinner Part 2

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 29, 2012, 04:58:56 am »
 Lol.

OK admitted.

You are the fastest Sully.  :)

I have seen it only once but not so much enjoyment ..... I mean it's so lovely that I have to watch it twice thrice more in order to enjoy it completely  :D

First step is always difficult for baby bird while taking the first flight.

First Video ... first flight

Want to see lot of flights from Adora.  Hip Hip Hooray.

It was so sweet from your cat that she also made the entry. Also want to see more from this superstar.

PS:
- Have you ever eaten spleen separately? Do you notice any betterment after eating it?
- What about the blood? Have you noticed any effects of drinking the blood?
- Same question is about the Lungs. Geoff said there are no nutritional value of lungs. But for me important thing is if one feels some thing good after eating it or not.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1034 on: February 29, 2012, 08:19:39 am »
Nice going Adora!
Hi.  Nice to meet you there.

Maybe each of us needs to do a video.
There's a more personal feeling of connectedness.

---------------- * * * -------------------

Back on topic, this morning, I went to the wet market and got some goodies and tasted them:

- tasted from 2 different sources of raw carabao milk for my kids. 

- ate quite a lot of a new batch of sea weed noodles with my 1st boy, the 2 others just tasted.  Dipped the noodles in some real coconut vinegar just to cleanse it.  I don't know how well this has been handled.

These are guilt free noodles because they are naturally occurring in the sea, and they are quite rare.  The last time I came across them was the 18th of Feb.

Take a look!  Macro shot of these sea weed noodles.  Very interesting granular composition.

See more pics here http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/02/29/sea-weed-noodles-rare-look-colorful-in-clumps-granular-on-close-up/
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:33:38 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: March 01, 2012, 01:34:06 am »
So this was my dinner tonight. I ate it all alone.  ;)

Hey Inger,

I am interested in the website you mentioned you get your honey from? I live in the UK and would order some from them if it's possible.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 01, 2012, 04:02:34 am »
    WOW thanks everybody. I am so glad you all liked it. I'm actually having a tough day, phoenix rising from the ashes day. It was great to get on line and have all of this encouragement. I liked making the video. My whole family helped. My husband, who is still totally grossed out, watched and filmed the whole thing and my daughter who is excited to get more into raw foods, and is already paleo, did all of the YouTube stuff for me.
    I am really unhappy with the way I look in it, tough. I have been staying up really late and working hard for days, so I have depleted my energy and my leptin, cortisol, and insulin have taken a beating. I think I need to turn off all electronics and use candles after dark for the next 2 months. So, I doubt I'll make a video for a while, but I loved doing it and I will again soon.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 11:44:53 am by TylerDurden »
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Wattlebird

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 01, 2012, 04:35:06 am »
    WOW thanks everybody. I am so glad you all liked it. I'm actually having a tough day, pheniox rising from the ashes day. It was great to get on line and have all of this encouragement. I liked making the video. My whole family helped. My husband, who is still totally grossed out, watched and filmed the whole thing and my daughter who is excited to get more into raw foods, and is already paleo, did all of the YouTube stuff for me.
    I am really unhappy with the way I look in it tough. I have been staying up really late and working hard for days, so I have depleted my energy and my leptin, cortisol, and insulin have taken a beating. I think I need to turn off all electronics and use candles after dark for the next 2 months. So, I doubt I'll make a video for a while, but I loved doing it and I will again soon.

Hi Adora
Congratulations on you and your family for putting up a great video.
Your movement between bench and spice cupboard, sink and cutlery draw, seemed fluid and agile and I couldn't see any noticeable signs of discomfort on your face.
Hopefully the knee and your ability to walk anew continues to progress nicely. (thankfully, theres always room for even more awareness)
You have great spirit.
Kind wishes, J

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:03:42 am by Wattlebird »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1038 on: March 01, 2012, 10:24:50 am »
Brunch yesterday: Native Guava and Raw Beef Bone Marrow

My not so secret way of turning white hair to black again. 

I'm growing long hair and I'd want all of it to stay black.

I noticed if I keep eating this high vitamin c + raw fat combo my hair stays black.  If I'm off of this combo for a while I start getting white hair.

For those curious, I'm 42 and my peers have tons of white hair on them.

This technique has been working for me since 2008.

Here's my blog post about how to cure white hair and turn it black again.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:33:43 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 01, 2012, 01:56:18 pm »
    WOW thanks everybody. I am so glad you all liked it. I'm actually having a tough day, phoenix rising from the ashes day. It was great to get on line and have all of this encouragement. I liked making the video. My whole family helped. My husband, who is still totally grossed out, watched and filmed the whole thing and my daughter who is excited to get more into raw foods, and is already paleo, did all of the YouTube stuff for me.
    I am really unhappy with the way I look in it, tough. I have been staying up really late and working hard for days, so I have depleted my energy and my leptin, cortisol, and insulin have taken a beating. I think I need to turn off all electronics and use candles after dark for the next 2 months. So, I doubt I'll make a video for a while, but I loved doing it and I will again soon.

Please take a break from regular life activities if you feel so.

And I promise I will be watching this video couple of times in next 2 months.

Hi Adora
Congratulations on you and your family for putting up a great video.
Your movement between bench and spice cupboard, sink and cutlery draw, seemed fluid and agile and I couldn't see any noticeable signs of discomfort on your face.
Hopefully the knee and your ability to walk anew continues to progress nicely. (thankfully, theres always room for even more awareness)
You have great spirit.
Kind wishes, J

Yes Wattlebird, I too didn't notice any thing else than sweet lovely smile. If she is really tired of work at moment, still she is master in disguising it as from no where one could see it at her face. 

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 01, 2012, 02:03:12 pm »
Brunch yesterday: Native Guava and Raw Beef Bone Marrow

My not so secret way of turning white hair to black again. 

I'm growing long hair and I'd want all of it to stay black.

I noticed if I keep eating this high vitamin c + raw fat combo my hair stays black.  If I'm off of this combo for a while I start getting white hair.

For those curious, I'm 42 and my peers have tons of white hair on them.

This technique has been working for me since 2008.

Here's my blog post about how to cure white hair and turn it black again.

Really an impressive & inspiring Photo  (please add it in your "Early" and "Present" Photo section too).

You hairs are looking really great here. And very wise decision to go for long hairs if you have such lovely hairs.

We don't have Guava here in Europe, but I am able to find coconuts.

And I have got hands to grassfed Beef.... but bone marrow is hard white stuff, while you seems to enjoying soft creamy marrow in the photo. 

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 02, 2012, 03:55:08 am »
GS,
that is very interesting.
I love the combo Coconut and wild Berries, I eat it almost every day.
Or just Berries after a fatty raw animal-meal. Good to know I am doing something right. :)
I am curious when I start to get gray hair.

@ Adora,
when I look at you in your video it makes me happy. Yes, really happy inside. :)
Now I guess you should really follow the Kruse-programm, it would do you SO much good!
I have f.lux http://stereopsis.com/flux/on my computer (just download it for free), and also additionally turn it on as dark as possible in the evenings.
I use mostly only candles after 8 pm.
I have started to shower my legs and arms with ice-cold water. I love this.

If anyone else is interested and do not know about it yet;

http://jackkruse.com/jacks-blog/

This is amazing.

Follow these three things;
Cold  thermogenesis (adapting to cold through cold baths etc..)
As little artificial light as you can, only candles at night etc.. get to sleep at 10 pm
Seasonal eating (ketogenic in fall, winter and spring, carbs / fruits in summer only)

These three things have ALL to be done at the same time, and you will lengthen your telomeres.
Amazing stuff. How could the solution be so easy, for free! I know in my heart, this is the truth.

Inger
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:34:56 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: March 02, 2012, 06:52:48 am »
Hey Inger,

I am interested in the website you mentioned you get your honey from? I live in the UK and would order some from them if it's possible.

For sure Inger missed your post.

Here is the website.

http://eng.orkos.com/Default_EN.aspx

They are famous in whole Europe.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 02, 2012, 10:12:11 am »
        Inger I am following the whole protocol. Except I'm cheating right now, but I miss you and I had to say that the website is helping me.  :-*
      Zaidi thank you ;D
I ate organs and coconut for breakfast
Chicken salad and veggies for lunch with a green apple
Dinner I couldn't think about one bite of meat
So I mixed egg yolk, with coconut meat, coconut oil, and cream, with a banana - which was too carny but really good. If I do it again- which I probably will I'll get raspberries vs. banana
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 02, 2012, 02:37:32 pm »
Adora, my dear!!! NO CHEATING!!! :-* :-* :-*
Do not eat fruit in winter please Adora that will mess it up. :'(
Or I might have to come there oversea and penalize you. >D HA.

Adora, did you read about what Jack Kruse thinks about diabetes?
He thinks it is no disease at all!!!!! I got SO happy when I read this! Cause I was thinking about you and you struggling with your health. But in one second I could see it.. it is not a disease Adora! You are HEALTHY!!!!
You just have been living the opposite way that we are supposed to, what our species is adapted to! And your body is crying..
You can change it so easily Adora! :-*
Just follow the holy trinity! I do NOT eat any fruit in winter. :o
Are you doing the cold baths / showers / snowbaths / or anything else for cold adaption too, dear sister..? ;)
I hope you don't have to do night-shifts Adora cause that would not be helpful. Could you change it if you are doing them?

Inger

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 02, 2012, 02:43:51 pm »
I am so sorry Isthmus!
I did miss it.. I got so busy these days.. uh.
But you got the answer. Thanks you Zaidi. :)

Inger
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:44:22 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 03, 2012, 03:02:31 am »
Here I am eating my lunch today. Sorry I got a call at the end. -X

rohe Fischbällchen-Preiselbeer-Mittagessen

I eat fishpate kind of sushistyle with cowberry dip. In the pate' I use;

Wildcaught raw and fresh codfillet
fresh ginger
fresh chili
leek
marjoram
raw butter
raw coconutoil
seasalt
1 eggyolk
wild sea buckthorn berries - instead of whitewine vinegar and honey as usual (it worked well!)

Mix all together in a food processor. Roll into balls.
I used wild Finnish cowberries as a dip, it tasted quite nice indeed! First time I did that. ;)
I thought about GS saying vit. C with fat helps your hair not turn gray. ;)

This is to a very large % wild. I love to use as much wild as I can. I feel so great from it! The best.
Maybe next time I will try to add wild dried nettles... :)

Inger

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:52:11 am by Inger »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 03, 2012, 03:20:55 am »
My today's Raw Paleo Tropical diet:

lunch:
0.5l fennel juice
+ 2 bananas

dinner:
1 pound of turkey breast
+ fresh coconut cream

I was never a big fan of vegetable juices. Recently I tested some fennel juice, for the first time. It tastes so super delicious to me that I believe I become totally addicted to this stuff.

I LOVE simplicity. That's one of the best aspects of my raw paleo diet. It's the best fast food in this world. Spending more than 15 minutes in the kitchen would be a torture for me.   :)

Löwenherz

Offline superja

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 03, 2012, 05:21:23 am »
Just had my first raw halibut steak.

Omg, what a wonderful fish. It almost melts in your mouth and has such a lovely light flavor.

I've always found raw fish difficult for some reason. I didn't grow up eating fish ever, so maybe that's part of it.

Offline Wattlebird

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 03, 2012, 06:06:16 am »
I love to use as much wild as I can. I feel so great from it! The best.
Maybe next time I will try to add wild dried nettles... :)

Hi Inger
I am currently very much enjoying raw fresh stinging nettles: at present, very attractive taste, in spite of its ferocious appearance! ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:28:28 am by Wattlebird »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk