Author Topic: Inger's healing journey  (Read 147026 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Inger's healing journey
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2013, 06:13:54 am »
I used to laugh at the notion of people being affected by electricity, years ago, thinking that they must be hypochondriacs until I came across a few  solid, sensible rawists who  stated that they got nasty reactions to  various nearby   electrical sources.
Interesting. Can you tell more? If a high voltage and amperage electrical or EMF source is nearby it's quite possible.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2013, 06:14:26 am »
As a former electronics engineer my opinion is that Jack is spouting a load of rubbish about how damage is caused by EMF - as Iguana points out he is just talking mumbo jumbo.

But there is still plenty of scope for EMF to be causing harm to living creatures, for example: We know that many of the radio broadcasters in Australia who had the transmission tower on the roof died of cancer. Extended use of mobile phones can cause cancer. In these cases the signal levels were very high, and we should all be able to minimise the strength of our exposure. Even holding a mobile further away you on speaker phone will make a huge difference - every time you double the distance the strength goes down four fold.

And as Tyler mentions there are people who are also very sensitive ('allergic') to EMF and they recovered when they distanced themselves from radio sources:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14887428

The answer is that nobody really knows and you have to make your own call on the risks you want to take in return for the benefits of modern technology.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:20:06 am by alive »

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2013, 06:29:05 am »
Francois there is a slight scientific mathematical chance that we could walk through a wall, and everything else he mentioned is within in the statistical realm of possibility also. Hard to prove, does not automatically make false.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2013, 06:34:33 am »
Yes, Adora: a very, very slight chance...  ;)

As a former electronics engineer my opinion is that Jack is spouting a load of rubbish about how damage is caused by EMF - as Iguana points out he is just talking mumbo jumbo.

But there is still plenty of scope for EMF to be causing harm to living creatures, for example: We know that many of the radio broadcasters in Australia who had the transmission tower on the roof died of cancer. Extended use of mobile phones can cause cancer. In these cases the signal levels were very high, and we should all be able to minimise the strength of our exposure. Even holding a mobile further away you on speaker phone will make a huge difference - every time you double the distance the strength goes down four fold.
Yes, exactly, that’s what my friend says, the intensity of the EMF decreases with the square of the distance. I also said that I would neither live just under a transmission tower nor talk for hours with a mobile phone stuck to my ear. 

Now there is about 40% of the population who die of cancer, so it's rather difficult to know whether those broadcasters had cancers because they ate modern cooked food or because they were under the transmission tower. Probably because of both causes plus some others such as air pollution from exhaust of vehicles, but the food is almost certainly the main cause in most cases. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:43:26 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2013, 06:43:37 am »
I have my own degree in physics, thank you, and I hold my statements. I'm sure everybody's just trying to be helpful. I don't care if he's right, he helps my mind to stay open and interested, and my body to be strong.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2013, 07:19:08 am »
Iguana, I vaguely recall a very few  people being so hyper-sensitive to electricity that they had to remove all electrical  sources from their homes.  I admit that's even rarer, though.

Re car-exhaust fumes:- Heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons  are both components of car-exhaust fumes and of cooked foods. Plus, car-exhaust pollution  creates more advanced glycation end products and thereby more inflammation in the body:-

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3059995/

I would think that air-pollution would be more harmful than food, but still...
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2013, 06:29:38 pm »
Anything that isn't mainstream is pseudoscience. Don't follow what doesn't make sense to you Francois and DaBoss, but I like what Jack has to say and there is no reason why Inger shouldn't have posted it. All you have is opinion, Inger's, Jacks, Francois, a random physicist, DaBoss, mine. NOBODY KNOWS!!! All we have is our own experience. Thank you all for sharing, but it is ignorant to claim fact.  Why are you so attached to being right. Is Inger in some danger??? She is healthier than ever by her own account.

Great! any human on earth could of wrote this post. End of forum! we all have our own experiences no more debate!

People do have information and we do not just have our own experience.

Some input would be interesting instead of saying nothing Adora.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:37:18 pm by wodgina »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2013, 06:39:51 pm »

And as Tyler mentions there are people who are also very sensitive ('allergic') to EMF and they recovered when they distanced themselves from radio sources:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14887428

The answer is that nobody really knows and you have to make your own call on the risks you want to take in return for the benefits of modern technology.

From what I know which is ridiculously almost nothing. Statistically the level of cancer was average in that studio in Brisbane.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2013, 07:43:05 pm »
but the food is almost certainly the main cause in most cases.

Agreed. I've often wondered how humans would react to certain toxins if they were on a fully raw diet.

For example, would smoking be as harmful as it is to a raw dieter as a cooked food eater? Or would pesticides be as bad?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »
You need to learn about quantum mechanics or you are not going to understand, I do now.

As long as you miss that knowledge it makes zero sense to debate. Library has many books, I read one now from Finnish scientist, a book of the university of Helsinki. It is good!

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2013, 08:38:31 pm »
Don't worry, Inger, I read plenty about it: Fritjof Capra, Etienne Klein, Stephen Hawking, Jean E. Charon, Arthur Koestler, etc. You can't invoke quantum physics to justify any absurdity like “new age” folks regularly do.

Agreed. I've often wondered how humans would react to certain toxins if they were on a fully raw diet.

For example, would smoking be as harmful as it is to a raw dieter as a cooked food eater? Or would pesticides be as bad?

According to our decades long experience here in Europe, after eating 100 % raw paleo for some months, most people start to react to harmful substances: our immune system gets out of tolerance for toxins and tries to expel them instead of accumulating them. So, you get immediate reactions instead of an accumulation which intoxicates the body bit by bit until a fatal disease happen.

For example, I can’t stand anymore the exhaust of internal combustion engines: I became extremely sensitive to it and it makes me cough. As a truck driver, I breathed too much of it, especially when delivering fuel with the engine running to drive the pump or when backing a trailer under a container. In this case you only have less than one inch lateral and longitudinal tolerance. Looking in the rear view mirrors doesn’t give enough precision, so you’ve got to open the side widow and look directly. As most trucks in Europe still stupidly have a side exhaust, it’s just under your nose. Then, the engine has to be running to drive the air compressor to lift the container by raising the pneumatic suspension. Next you’ve got to do the same with the truck. The whole operation of swapping both containers lasts about one hour with the engine running. Had to stop my job because of that.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 09:12:01 pm by Iguana »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2013, 09:39:49 pm »
Francois... how can you possibly deny the truth Jack Kruse is shining his light on, then..? Have you really read his blogs from the beginning? Or even any of them, really?
I am stunned...
You understand quantum mechanics but you do not see the danger EMF are to us? You know about Schumann resonance too..?

What if you get sensitive about feeling EMFs if you want (by eating right and avoiding them for example), like you get sensitive to other poison too, if you want to? Like that you can sense them and protect yourself? You say you cannot eat cooked, it makes you you ill... do you get what I try to communicate Francois?
Have you a clue what the massive use of EMFs today is doing to our brains...? According to your knowledge you should know..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 10:52:29 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2013, 03:35:03 pm »
Inger, we don’t have to delve into quantum physics. It’s much simpler:

- either what my physicist friend says about electromagnetic waves quickly transforming in heat is right and thus what Jack Kruse says about them is delirious and aberrant (my friend’s words);
- or my physicist friend is wrong and Jack Kruse could  perhaps be right somehow about it.

So, please check what happen to EMF after they have been emitted.

Cheers
François
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:50:37 pm by Iguana »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2013, 11:23:06 pm »
Which EMF are we talking about?

Visible light is EMF.  So is ultraviolet and infrared.  Cosmic background radiation is EMF as well.

In any case it looks like the whole spectrum is not an issue.  There are no "bad" frequencies.  It's the intensity that is the problem.  As long as we are not standing next to the source we should be ok.  For cell phones use the headset.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2013, 04:37:01 pm »
Ys,
we (I..lol) are talking about unnatural EMFs. I thought that was clear?  = cellphones, wifi, electricity... you got it? They disturb our ability to sense the earths radiation = Schumann resonance, which we need for all life.... and especially using footwear all the time and much clothes it makes it way worse as we are connected from earth.

It is not only cancer. Those unnatural EMFs are disturbing our senses... they are doing things with our brain.. that when you start recognising it - it is not pretty. Then all of a sudden you understand why people have so hard time changing, and "seeing" today.. it is very tragic actually.

Francois.. by what your friend says I already know he does not understand quantum theory. You need to have a certain openness to get it, it does not help to read if you do not get it deeply, if you hang too much on old ways of thinking (classic physics) you will not understand. Because it is very different to classic physics and needs a gift of leaving things "open". You should read Bohr a little closer, it is absolutely huge what he has figured out and what kind of a mind he had.

- - - - -

I could not bath in my hole last days as it was so cold the ice got so thick I could not break it.. so I rolled in snow instead.

I have started drinking huge amounts of clean well water and seaweed water.. at least the double amount.. It feels great!
I have my grounding rod on every night, it connects me to the waterfall above my bedroom with a copper wire.. I sleep so well, just amazing!
I had it on showering today too..lol I cannot wait for the spring to come, this summer I am going to go way more barefoot... and look if I can get some pure leather sole flip flops to use when in town. I have been tanning naked on the balcony already.. sure it want make you brown yet this far north but I suck up electrons from the sun.. ;)
My life is all about collecting electrons these days..lol

I got my new glasses... (going to wear them only when driving for sure.. I hate looking through lenses!)

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2013, 04:45:57 pm »
Don't worry, Inger, I read plenty about it: Fritjof Capra, Etienne Klein, Stephen Hawking, Jean E. Charon, Arthur Koestler, etc. You can't invoke quantum physics to justify any absurdity like “new age” folks regularly do.

Where is Bohr, and Einstein...? Stephen Hawking..? WTH. Now I get why you cannot understand quantum physics...
You need to go to the beginning Francois. You need to real all the history and how it got "invented".
I recommend you to take a look at Einstein and then Bohr.. and then I will tell you more, ok.

There are many scientist that do not get the quantum physics at all. They are not able to think out of the box, and to tolerate the "empty" state of mind that is required to understand this particular issue. They hang way too strong on the traditional way of thinking. Still they use modern technology.. that are all based on and developed with quantum theory.. without it we would not have any computers.. LED lamps.. many things.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 04:50:59 pm by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:57 pm »
Inger,
   What do you mean think all new. I assume you mean find a creative way to live healthy, but how do you do it exactly? Would you give an example of a time you, "thought all new" about something that allowed you to life the dream, that brings health and happiness?

Adora sorry I had no time to get into this yet. But now I will try to explain to you what I mean with all new.

It is a "weird" way of "mind exercising" that I have come to realize might make your reality new from one second to another.. All I need to do is emptying myself, totally empty my mind from every opinion and what I knew until today. And remain open at the same time, being able to tolerate a state of "not knowing". You know, if I hang onto what I believed until today, I am closing out the possibility to see totally new ways. Practically it could be..hmmm. Like with my hubs. Instead of trying to frantically figure out what actions to take, which I clearly is not capable of now, I empty myself instead, live second by second, and do exactly how my intuition guides me in each particular moment... without having to know a resolution now. I remain open to answers, and I give up my old ways of judging things.
Instead I concentrate on what I can do for me, and I learn to care. When it comes to work and such, I have totally different goals now than for a year ago. So my actions fit my goals and that is what directs me to what to do. It is actually very easy. I guess the most important thing is to know where your goal is first and then empty one self for answers. They will come. Because life truly is magic when eyes and ears and heart remain open... and our 6th sense strengthens.
I am not saying every second of the day is pure joy...lol there are moments when I feel not that way too, but most of the day is. So I never despair because I know the heavy moments lasts only a short while.
OMG I bet my post makes zero sense... -X but hopefully you can feel what I try to say.

The Webinar I have to re-listen too and then summarize for you, I will try to, but until then the main message in my head from the webinar is still; Women are delicate... we must care very well for us. We are so much more sensible to EMFs, circadian disruptions, stress, food choices etc than men.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2013, 06:08:59 pm »
You can't invoke quantum physics to justify any absurdity like “new age” folks regularly do.

I just needed to say I understand your point of view too Francois.
It is because many out there truly misuse the deep stuff, and makes it feel all yucky. I have close people in my life that do just that and it is sad. They pretend to understand the deepest things but their actions are not following, they are smelly and filthy and live like parasites in the community, unable to care for others feelings.. adding burdens to others shoulders instead of offering help.
It is sad. But we need to look above that. There are and will always be people misusing theories. I bet Jesus would turn in he's grave too if he knew what is done in the name of the bible and him. Also Newton I bet turns in his grave if he could realize, the followers had picked only certain part of he's theories and left the other part behind.. = that is what lead to the classical physics. He was further. But what can you do when you are dead, and other use/misuse your findings?

Maybe I need to tell you I really dislike any "new age" stuff and always have.

Maybe this helps you see where I am coming from? A quote from Jacks latest Blogpost, a question and he's answer.
http://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-1-the-zero-entropy-system/#idc-cover

D Ray;
I'm trying to reconcile the "Placebo effect" (Sheldrak) and "Changing your cells environment" (Lipton via different petrie dishes) from the video linked at the end of this blog.

I would rather change my cells envirnonment rather than "thinking" I can heal myself. "Thinking/believing" EMF's will not harm me does not sound plausible for me as a health solution.

But maybe, the placebo effect is increased as we change our envirnoment with one reinforcing the other as we do better.

Jack;
D Ray..........I have a more fundamental belief........if you understand that QED changes your present condition to stop quantum time from stealing your life force........you wont have to worry about the rest..........once you fix this........your intuition and spirituality comes back.........when one begins they are usually so depleted that they are just hanging on............there is a time and place for everything.........I say stick with the hard science and then you can take it to its nth degree if you like........Einstein actually rejected his own creation in the 1940's and 50's and part of the reason why he never unified general and special relativity.

(QED = quantum electrodynamic theory)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:24:37 pm by Inger »

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2013, 10:46:01 pm »
I get very mild dull pain from using cell phones. Some are worse than others. Actually had pain from a wall phone too. Speakerphone is almost a necessity.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2013, 04:26:34 am »
There are many scientist that do not get the quantum physics at all.

No one understands it completely.  If someone claims they understand quantum physics they are quacks.
I would not cite quantum physics as explanation of everyday things and phenomenons.  It opens more questions than it solves.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2013, 04:52:05 am »
Exactly, that's what I was about to answer.

I wrote previously in this thread that I don't pretend to understand quantum physics. I did read books about it, but still I don't understand it in the way I understand how a Diesel engine or an automatic transmission works.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2013, 05:06:58 am »
Inger, we don’t have to delve into quantum physics. It’s much simpler:

- either what my physicist friend says about electromagnetic waves quickly transforming in heat is right and thus what Jack Kruse says about them is delirious and aberrant (my friend’s words);
- or my physicist friend is wrong and Jack Kruse could  perhaps be right somehow about it.

So, please check what happen to EMF after they have been emitted.

Nothing else, Inger, please check that. That's all and that's enough.

But again, I agree that staying for long periods near a strong EMF source (cell phone close to the ear, WiFi transmitter-receiver) should be avoided as much as possible. My home computer and phones are all wired.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2013, 03:40:47 pm »
No one understands it completely.  If someone claims they understand quantum physics they are quacks.
I would not cite quantum physics as explanation of everyday things and phenomenons.  It opens more questions than it solves.

Hmmm... I thought that was clear as we speak about quantum theory... ;)

Actually.. a great scientist always has many questions and never settles.. never get stuck to a dogma... but is capable of holding an open mind

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2013, 03:48:48 pm »
Nothing else, Inger, please check that. That's all and that's enough.

But again, I agree that staying for long periods near a strong EMF source (cell phone close to the ear, WiFi transmitter-receiver) should be avoided as much as possible. My home computer and phones are all wired.

Of course I have checked that Francois.
You are clever living in a wired environment. Now try to limit all EMF exposure, also from electricity and you are even cleverer! But maybe you already do that.  :) I do was already thinking you live quite in the nature with limited EMF exposure because you do well (at least that is my impression.. ;) ).
I bet we are playing on the same strings in the end.  :)

Also.. not to forget, people react very differently to EMFs. It depends on so many thing in our body how bad it impacts us. Sure, they are not good for anyone, but someone can get along with quite a big amount and be quite ok and others health suffers terribly.

You know Francois.. to live in the city today is a really bad choise.
I measured with my meter in the city as i went to work.. and many places the radiation was so strong it was way over 100 milligauss.. just outside ON THE STREET! that is the max on my meter. Over 3 milligauss is dangerous to our health, but we should aim at as close to 0 as it gets of course. Imagine those living in the city 24/7.... in addition all the wifi's what my meter cannot measure.... but you van check your computer and how many connections are where you live..... you will get shocked when in the city. On the countryside it is often 0, at least here where i live. A wifi radiates effectively about 100 meter said my brother. He is studying that stuff right now (engineer) so he knows.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:54:36 pm by Inger »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2013, 04:10:21 pm »
Hmmm... I thought that was clear as we speak about quantum theory... ;)

Actually.. a great scientist always has many questions and never settles.. never get stuck to a dogma... but is capable of holding an open mind
Sure, but ys was apparently referring to your claim that you understand quantum theory while we (or my physicist friend and I) don’t.

Of course I have checked that Francois.
And what have you found out?

If the EMF are fast disappearing in heat, it won’t last to infinity and Jack Kruse is telling bullshit. So, please keep an open mind and consider the possibility that Jack Kruse is a quack, at least in this field. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:39:25 pm by Iguana »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk