Author Topic: Inger's healing journey  (Read 147089 times)

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Re: Inger's healing journey
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2013, 07:11:54 pm »
Francois,
it is fine by me if you think Jack is a quack. I do not. I am not here to try to convince anyone (I have better things to do with my time  ;) ), we can all think for ourselves and if interested we can research.  :)
That is the way I do it and I recommend it to everyone, always research yourself. Be aware of dogma.

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2013, 07:16:46 pm »
Until I was 18 years old I lived with my family in a house that is about 10 meters from high power electrical wires. So the wires were exactly above the garden. This place where we lived was probably never planned for houses, as the power line was going straight through the village.. Anyway, I'm still alive and healthy and so is everyone else. For many people the wires are going exactly above their homes, we had the possibility to build the house a few meters away.

In the garden we have a bunch of trees; as they grow high they get very near the wires and even touch them, and then at the top in the part which is like half a meter from the wire would be dead. But below they are perfectly fine, and they give plenty tasty fruits every year. If the EMF was that dangerous for people, shouldn't it also affect the plants too? Because it certainly didn't affect them much, only when they get extremely close to the high power line.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:22:56 pm by aLptHW4k4y »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2013, 07:32:25 pm »
Trees are earthed, with their roots deep in the ground. Earthing protects against EMF. The more you earth = touch the ground with bare feet or skin (or pure leather soles) the less the EMF's are going to hurt you..

Do you get the connection now, why modern life is so bad?
We are almost 100% of the time disconnected from earth.. and we have created massive amounts of unnatural EMFs.

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2013, 08:14:32 pm »
Over 3 milligauss is dangerous to our health, but we should aim at as close to 0 as it gets of course.
It is not proven that it would be dangerous, only that it would be over what's typically found inside houses.

So plants are earthed and that's why it doesn't affect them.. I don't know if it's true or not, but let's say it is. Next question :) As I said, high power lines are going just above the heads of many people that I personally know. Nevertheless, all of them are perfectly normal, i.e. not any less healthy or less happy than people with much less EMF exposure. How do we explain this?

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2013, 08:18:40 pm »
Just a fast note before rushing to work.. for Francois. You might not know this, but I have read every single blog from Jack close to 2 years now, and every single comment too. I am deeply impressed. I have tested the stuff out too, all the way. I understand without doing that homework it might be hard to grasp...
Do I think Jack is a God that never fail? No... lol.  In my veins flows the blood of a Viking and I assure you.. they are pretty wild.  >D

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2013, 08:22:17 pm »
It is not proven that it would be dangerous, only that it would be over what's typically found inside houses.

So plants are earthed and that's why it doesn't affect them.. I don't know if it's true or not, but let's say it is. Next question :) As I said, high power lines are going just above the heads of many people that I personally know. Nevertheless, all of them are perfectly normal, i.e. not any less healthy or less happy than people with much less EMF exposure. How do we explain this?

You need to do the homework yourself my dear. No way have I time to explain, I am sorry. I need to rush now but I said in a previous post, EMFs are not going to affect 1 human in the same way than another. And everythings adds... no way to tell without being conscious and measuring and connecting dots. Can we say crap food is good because many lives on it and remain healthy? No. The same way we need to look at the EMFs. Fact is, people get sicker and sicker today.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2013, 10:09:36 pm »
Trees are earthed, with their roots deep in the ground. Earthing protects against EMF. The more you earth = touch the ground with bare feet or skin (or pure leather soles) the less the EMF's are going to hurt you..

Do you get the connection now, why modern life is so bad?
We are almost 100% of the time disconnected from earth.. and we have created massive amounts of unnatural EMFs.

Wow, pure leather soles means I will be grounded all the time?
That is big news to me.
I just happen to know a custom leather maker who makes pure leather shoes too.
Super expensive, but if you say they make you grounded all the time, then that is for me.
Take a deep breath and spend.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dogman333

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 05, 2013, 11:21:13 pm »
For those more curious about the grounding/EMF issues, I made this short summary video on the grounding aspect:
http://youtu.be/1qSAZXjOo9g

I made this to share with my friends. Though it may not be as scientific as some would prefer, I hope it speaks to common sense that there is something to this.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 05, 2013, 11:35:19 pm »
That is big news to me.
Super expensive, but if you say they make you grounded all the time, then that is for me.

Not all the time! Just when you are on the earth's surface or on a surface that is grounded to the earth's surface. Leather soles do not insulate the way synthetic or rubber soles do.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2013, 12:41:51 am »
I measured with my meter in the city as i went to work

Can you tell more about your meter?

On a side note do you think Bogdanoff brothers are pure geniuses that no one understands or are they simply charlatans?
Here is one of their papers
http://cds.cern.ch/record/478699/files/ext-2000-228.pdf?version=1

This should be a very interesting read for someone who is well versed in quantum mechanics.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2013, 08:30:15 am »
  In my veins flows the blood of a Viking and I assure you.. they are pretty wild.  >D

Well, in my veins flows the blood of someone who needs more proof.

Look, EM radiation covers a HUGE spectrum of frequencies, from radio waves to visible light and beyond.  If there were some kind of huge health epidemic resulting from this, then it would have already shown itself. Scientists would already be publishing peer-reviewed studies on it. I'm not saying it's a good idea to talk on a cell phone for hours a day. However, I'd be willing to bet that, in the great majority of cases, people who eat a raw paleo-ish diet are going to be mostly unaffected by the usual amounts of EM radiation in their lives.

I'm a little suprised to hear this coming from a low-carber.  Most of the time it's the raw vegans who get too sensitive to live in the rough and tumble everyday world, in my experience.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2013, 02:22:34 pm »
For those more curious about the grounding/EMF issues, I made this short summary video on the grounding aspect:
http://youtu.be/1qSAZXjOo9g

I made this to share with my friends. Though it may not be as scientific as some would prefer, I hope it speaks to common sense that there is something to this.

Great video Dogman, it summarizes it nicely!
I have my home made copper rod ground grounded into the waterfall behind my bedroom that is in second floor. I use it all nite long and also when on the computer and in the shower too, it is pretty long. My sleep has gotten even better..

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2013, 02:27:04 pm »
Not all the time! Just when you are on the earth's surface or on a surface that is grounded to the earth's surface. Leather soles do not insulate the way synthetic or rubber soles do.

Yes, Eveheart so true. Also asphalt prevents the grounding effect... in the city it is everywhere! Concrete is better. According to my electrician brother you can still get some grounding effect through your concrete floor if it is directly on the ground and no plastic or other insulating stuff used.

@ GS,
if you let your leather soles get a bit wet it is even better! The moister the better the grounding!  :)

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2013, 02:41:28 pm »
Well, in my veins flows the blood of someone who needs more proof.

Then it is time for you to do research and your own N=1. I am not here to convince anyone, just to report what have been of a value to me.  ;)

I'm a little suprised to hear this coming from a low-carber.  Most of the time it's the raw vegans who get too sensitive to live in the rough and tumble everyday world, in my experience.

You are right about that the folks living in the carb-burning pathway will suffer much more from EMF.
When you eat lots and lots of fat, a diet loaded with CoEnQ10, Iodine, Magnesium... etc and drink lots of clean well water you have a pretty good protection. Is EMF good for us still? No. Of course not. That is why I do changes, I am not ill, at least not in a common sense of thinking, but I always think what gains can I still make. To me limiting my EMF exposure means huge gains. I am not fretting over stuff I cannot change, like I have to work and I have to have a cellphone because that is how I get my calls for work (mostly through sms) but there is A LOT I can do and that is where I look.

I can choose a work place that have less EMF pollution. I can choose to live on a place with less of it too.
I can;
-ditch my laptop and use all wired instead
-never use wifi, Iphone
-minimize the use of electric devices
-minimize use of cellphone
-do as much earthing as possible
-eat a keto diet with loads of good fat and loads of seafood....

and there is a lot more.....

You need to go further Cherimoya Kid than what main-stream is publishing. I thought you knew that? What scientist publish might have nothing to do with the truth..

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2013, 02:51:08 pm »
Can you tell more about your meter?

On a side note do you think Bogdanoff brothers are pure geniuses that no one understands or are they simply charlatans?
Here is one of their papers
http://cds.cern.ch/record/478699/files/ext-2000-228.pdf?version=1

This should be a very interesting read for someone who is well versed in quantum mechanics.

I will look into the Bogdanoff brothers when I have time and report, ok! I am no expert yet..lol I am just grasping the  big picture slowly. I am using what limited time I have to learn more about it but I can tell it is time consuming...

This is my meter;

You can google it if you like. It is a pretty simple one but enough for me.  :)

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2013, 02:57:26 pm »
I just needed to add,
the worse off your body is, your hormones, your HS CRP, Vit D... the more dehydrated you are.. the less connected with earth... etc. the worse EMFs are going to affect you.
It is best to go and check ones labs and then one knows where to start. That is what I do. I need scientific facts for sure. Labs tell you A LOT.

The EMF issue is exploding because it has gotten so much more in just a few years. That is why it will soon be not pretty...
Only the thing about smart meters.. they are installed EVERYWHERE. They are pulsed EMF, which is really bad for us as it is completely unnatural. Since the smart meter got installed I have had mornings where I wake up with a very slight headache, I never had that before. It has helped almost 100% to drink huge amounts of water, I bet the grounding has helped too!

I am fighting though... ;) Getting a filter and I am going to get it removed too it is just I need to pay for it.. I do not have the money yet.

There is a lot more, I am just learning. Jack is releasing he's  EMF RX soon and and then I will know more.
I then will share in my journal for sure maybe someone can gain something from it!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:04:27 pm by Inger »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »
Of course I have checked that Francois.
Yeah? And what have you found out? Do electromagnetic waves quickly transform into heat as the physicist says or do they last eternally as Jack Kruse says?

You’ve continuously sidestepped this question, which is the key one.
You are clever living in a wired environment.
It’s just as a precaution. Can’t we agree that it could be not good to remain lengthily very near a strong continuously emitting EMF source, but as the intensity of the field decrease with the square of the distance, it becomes totally harmless as soon as you get a bit away?   

You know Francois.. to live in the city today is a really bad choise.
I measured with my meter in the city as i went to work.. and many places the radiation was so strong it was way over 100 milligauss.. just outside ON THE STREET! that is the max on my meter. Over 3 milligauss is dangerous to our health, but we should aim at as close to 0 as it gets of course. Imagine those living in the city 24/7.... in addition all the wifi's what my meter cannot measure.... but you van check your computer and how many connections are where you live..... you will get shocked when in the city. On the countryside it is often 0, at least here where i live. A wifi radiates effectively about 100 meter said my brother. He is studying that stuff right now (engineer) so he knows.
The atmospheric pollution is by far the main health hazard in cities and there are many other nuisances in our homes (radon, fiberglass insulation, toxic wood preservatives and paints, etc.)  which are much more detrimental than ordinary electromagnetic fields.

BTW, I’m looking forward for your comments on the Bogdanoff’s paper kindly linked by ys. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:00:11 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2013, 04:36:36 pm »
Francois,
you clearly have made up your mind already about the issue. I am not into discussions when mind is already closed, that I can tell you.
You are very right about the fact, the closer to the man made EMF source, the worse. Harmless as you go a bit away...? What is a bit away to you Francois?
I have also never said other nuisances are without importance, have I?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2013, 06:31:52 pm »
Nothing else, Inger, please check that. That's all and that's enough.

But again, I agree that staying for long periods near a strong EMF source (cell phone close to the ear, WiFi transmitter-receiver) should be avoided as much as possible. My home computer and phones are all wired.

Why are you nitpicking on one little issue Francois when you know that no one is correct 100% of the time? It is undeniable that these 'fake' waves affect us. Not only do we all have delicate oscillators, but we've also got magnetite which is sensitive to emr as well.

Coincidentally I've been listening to a book called 'sync' about oscillators in natural systems that govern bioprocesses. These oscillators if I understood correctly are present in every single cell in every single organism and are responsible for your circadian rhythm and all it's implications. Something like that would be awfully easy to disrupt with EMR!

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2013, 06:37:30 pm »
Here I am again. I should learn for my drivers license but darn.. I could not have less motivation..  -X

Francois are you aware of the Schumann resonance? If not check this ling, and play the short video in the right upper corner.. there you see how it works, it is a video from NASA so no quack. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

It is beautiful isn't it? Now, the resonance is at a extremely low frequency, in between 7 and 33 Hz. Then, check at what frequencies our radios, cellphones etc operate..
The Schumann resonance is vital for all life on earth. Now think about how much all those man made, way stronger waves that are all over in the modern world today do.. they makes us unable to sense the Schumann anymore....! We proudly use our rubber soled shoes all time outside, we sit indoors most of the time.. getting bombarded with man made EMFs.. we are as disconnected as it gets. Do you still wonder whats up with peoples mental state? Have you been observing people?

Sensing the Schumann resonance is needed for our 6th sense, for our instincts to work properly. Do you still wonder why people struggle so much with that?

If I were you I would not be nitpicking about what Jack maybe got wrong (maybe - we all get something wrong at times) but what he got right instead. Because that is huge. Without him I would never have realized stuff I do today, and have put into practice and already gained lots of benefit. Stuff like circadian biology, eating seasonal according to what grows where you live, etc. I would still have believed it is fine to eat dates in the ice cold winter. Where did my instincts go? Why couldn't I figure that out with my intuition? Because it was so destroyed and needs to get built up, and that is what I do now. I can already sense more.

I think I can sense/hear the resonance too.. IDK but as I looked at the video in the link above I could feel the connection above that sea of waves and the music I often hear inside of me lately. It is not loud or like music we make, it is more like a hum somehow.. like the sound of a waterfall.. so beautiful it makes me feel so very happy! But it is so silent it is almost not noticeable if I do not listen.
Maybe it is all the raw oysters I have been eating...lol

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2013, 03:33:51 am »
Francois,
you clearly have made up your mind already about the issue. I am not into discussions when mind is already closed, that I can tell you.
You are very right about the fact, the closer to the man made EMF source, the worse. Harmless as you go a bit away...? What is a bit away to you Francois?
I have also never said other nuisances are without importance, have I?
No, you didn’t but you’re currently completely focalized about this single remote question, which you tremendously overemphasize.

I’ve seen it before with other persons: they get overwhelmed with something that could perhaps be a minor nuisance and then start to think that it must be the root cause of most  health problems. Or they start to believe in some expensive magical or pseudoscientific device sold by charlatans that is said to be able to resolve most health problem. Then there’s no way whatsoever to convince these persons of their error.

No, my mind is open about this and it’s rather yours which is completely made up and closed. I don’t know, these things are outside my field of knowledge. So, when I’m incompetent on a topic, I try to find an expert and in this case I knew one and asked him. I gave you his answer but, as expected, you pretended that he’s wrong – you questioned his understanding of quantum physics, even pretending that yourself understand it! Frankly, that’s the first time I hear somebody pretend to understand it better than a professional physicist.   

Why are you nitpicking on one little issue Francois when you know that no one is correct 100% of the time?
This “little issue” is nothing less than to know if “the Earth is loosing its magnetic field” as Inger wrote. Well, that would be something flabbergasting that I had never heard of. It would need to be the  greatest conspiracy of all time  involving most of the scientists on the planet who would have tightly kept this great secret. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:22:08 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 07, 2013, 02:46:23 pm »
In my hurry I did not find the original site but this has to do.

Earth's magnetic field is changing in other ways, too: Compass needles in Africa, for instance, are drifting about 1 degree per decade. And globally the magnetic field has weakened 10% since the 19th century. When this was mentioned by researchers at a recent meeting of the American Geophysical Union, many newspapers carried the story. A typical headline: "Is Earth's magnetic field collapsing?"

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/29dec_magneticfield/

Less magnetism means something for us. The magnetism changes all the time on earth. It looses and gains it and looses it...
 I am not going to explain more to you Francois you are going to have do the homework yourself. Maybe ask you Physic friend. ;)
I always check things myself and do not rely on "friends" opinion BTW. Never. They could as well be wrong. To be a Physic is no guarantee you got things right. And I have not said I am an expert and understand everything either. You continue to put words in my mouth and it tires me out Francois.

A small question for you; When does a radio wave stop? How long is it exactly?

As far as my research go, they are detectable pretty far, it depends on the waves strenght... But even if a wifi is usable only in a 100 meter radius does not mean it stops abrupt there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 02:51:59 pm by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2013, 03:06:35 pm »

I’ve seen it before with other persons: they get overwhelmed with something that could perhaps be a minor nuisance and then start to think that it must be the root cause of most  health problems. Or they start to believe in some expensive magical or pseudoscientific device sold by charlatans that is said to be able to resolve most health problem. Then there’s no way whatsoever to convince these persons of their error.

No, my mind is open about this and it’s rather yours which is completely made up and closed.

Francois? What's up with you...? My mind is completely made up and closed? I am learning so much new things ALL the time Francois, how does that fit with the thing to have a closen mind? It does not fit at all I will tell you. Closen minds do not learn. They do as they always have done. They believe in their dogma and do not change. I change so many things all the way long.
Why are you wanting to fight me Francois? Why?
What can be bad about limiting EMF exposure...? Tell me that, please. HOW can it possibly be wrong. My own N=1, I feel better when I do. I bet every being alive on earth will. No one feel good sitting in front of the TV or computer, being awake with fake lights late in the night... separated from the nature and the Schumann resonance. Is that what you try to tell me, that to do that is just fine for our health? What are you trying to say exactly Francois.
You know what? I often feel like you want to pull me down. When I have found a beautiful thing you want to make it ugly. Why is that. I do not understand you Francois, I really do not.
I would, if I was feeling unwell and complaining when doing it. But I feel great, this stuff I am doing makes me feel amazing! I am not going the anti social, conspiracy road, I love social life I have a fun work and I have it nice with my family. Why are you still hitting me down?

Why are you seeming so resistant to change? You should not, as an instincto!

To clarify if it is not clear for you. I am NOT thinking EMFs are the root of ALL problems. Why do you think I eat a  very tight diet with almost only wild and raw foods? And have a strict circadian hygiene? And go dipping in my ice hole every day, tanning naked, looking in the sun... etc? If I thought EMFs were the root to all bad? Francois I am disappointed with you, I really am.

To me it seems you do not really read what I am writing, or you are totally unaware of what you write.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 03:13:26 pm by Inger »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 07, 2013, 04:19:17 pm »
Hi Inger,

You don’ have to get angry with me, we just have a civil debate (even if I get somewhat exasperated). That’s what a forum is intended for, isn’t it?

Thanks for the link. Yes, the Earth magnetic field moves and shifts (I knew a bit about that), but the article doesn’t say it’s due to man-made EMFs.
Scientists have long known that the magnetic pole moves. James Ross located the pole for the first time in 1831 after an exhausting arctic journey during which his ship got stuck in the ice for four years. No one returned until the next century. In 1904, Roald Amundsen found the pole again and discovered that it had moved--at least 50 km since the days of Ross.

The pole kept going during the 20th century, north at an average speed of 10 km per year, lately accelerating "to 40 km per year," says Newitt. At this rate it will exit North America and reach Siberia in a few decades.
(…)
Sometimes the field completely flips. The north and the south poles swap places. Such reversals, recorded in the magnetism of ancient rocks, are unpredictable. They come at irregular intervals averaging about 300,000 years; the last one was 780,000 years ago. Are we overdue for another? No one knows.

Sure, we shouldn’t rely on friends' opinion, I agree. But when we are incompetent in a field, we have to rely on someone competent in that field. It’s like that in science and technology: modern knowledge is very specialized, compartmented. 

For the last 10 years I’ve been an automotive tech writer specialized in engines, transmissions, tires, etc. I struggle to keep up with the innovations and keep my knowledge a bit up to date, but there’s much more that I don’t know than I know. We have contacts with engineers and sometimes we ask them questions. Often their answer is “that, I don’t know, it’s not in my field: you have to ask my colleague, there”. So do I and I trust the answer of the specialist just like an engineer trusts the knowledge of his colleague specialized in a different field. But it doesn’t mean that we have to buy into everything without a critical examination.

Have a good day
F
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:57:15 pm by Iguana »

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2013, 06:15:56 am »
That is big news to me.

Real leather shoes with leather soles are much more affordable from reenactment sites. Staring at 25 Eur here for roman sandals that were also worn in the early middleages, and I have seen late medieval boots and flats for starting price 70 Eur a pair.
You can also make certain styles yourself easily.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk